Hello, I am a Financial Consultant, M. Eng., CPCA, CLU. I am working for Investors Group Financial Inc., one of the biggest and famous financial companies in Canada.
What Can You Expect From Me? You should expect three main things from me as from Financial Consultant:
• First, a professional financial plan which is tailored to your specific objectives and circumstances. As part of this plan, we cover the saving accounts (TFSAs, non-registered, corporate class), all registered accounts for different objectives (education, retirement, disability), insurance, tax and estate planning aspects of each client’s situation.
• Second, an investment strategy which provides long-term growth with emphasis on preservation of capital. My investment philosophy is essentially and reasonably conservative in nature. As a result, both my clients and I sleep soundly at night.
• Third, consistent and regular communication. Each client’s account is monitored on an ongoing basis to take advantage of opportunities created by changing circumstances.
That’s what I aim to deliver.
What Can You Expect More? You should expect more answers for your questions regarding to:
• Financial Planning
• Particular Investments which are right for you
• All retirement aspects to get a great confidence that you are able to retire comfortably
• How to save your money wisely for education
• How to get more disability income and do not affect your disability benefits
• Tax planning and minimization, strategies such as income splitting, prudent use of leverage and family trusts are evaluated.
Each client’s accounts is monitored on an ongoing basis to take advantage of opportunities created by changing circumstances.
Each Insurance Policy is discussing in detailes in order to you have a complete understanding of what you have purchased.
I believe that my best client is the one who is fully informed!