- This event has passed.
February 2nd Free Advertising Day on Toronto Mommies
February 2, 2015Free
On this day ONLY the members of our groups are allowed to post ONE post about their business to the members to the group.
Some exceptions apply: Multi-level marketing and real estate agents.
Before posting, please make sure that you adhere to the rules of posting:
8. Do I have to disclose that the business I am recommending is my own?
Yes, you must disclose that the business you are recommending is your own. You must also disclose if it belongs to your husband, family member and if you have any interest in the business.
9. Why do I have to disclose if I have an interest in a business?
When recommending a service provider in this group, it is a rule to disclose if the business or the service provider belong to your family member. Our community wants to stay as open and transparent as possible and free from conflicts of interest.
10. What businesses are restricted from advertising at all times?
• MLMs (multi-level marketing)
• Big corporate advertising – details could be obtained from admins
• Real Estate Agents*
12. Can I advertise my garage sale in the group?
Yes, as long as it is a private garage sale of personal items.*
13. Can I sell my baby stuff in the group?
Yes, as long as these items are yours and not in support of your business.