The Dance National Academy (Dance DNA in short) is a dance institution that offers the best instruction for amateurs and professionals alike. We offer a variety of styles and techniques, suitable for each person’s personal artistic mind. We offer:
- Dance Classes for Adults: We at Dance DNA offer professional dance classes for adults of all ages. Be you in your twenties, thirties, forties or fifties, it’s never too late to learn dancing! We offer group lessons to 7 to 20 students in a row, for over 60 minutes a day. Our adult dance classes are also available in private, where we can teach one or two people for 45 minutes a day.
- Dance Classes for Children: Learning to dance at a growing age helps in the development of coordination, body balance, and graceful intelligence. We can provide your child with the right dance instructions to make them emotionally, socially and culturally mature. These services are available for children of all ages from 5 to 14.
- Wedding Dance Classes: At DNA, we offer professional dance lessons to future husbands and wives who wish to look stunning on the dance floor. We have several packages available for newlyweds: Basic package – $225, Standard package – $425 and Premier package – $600.
- Baby Dance Classes: We also offer dance instruction to 3-4-year-olds, helping them explore body flexibility and emotional relationships in a whole new light. We introduce them to ballroom dancing, so they may dance their way to maturity.
- Social dancing: For those looking to socialize and learn salsa at the same time, our academy organizes beginner classes that focus on the fundamentals. The key to our lessons is simple instructions in a social, fun and comfortable environment.
The above are just some of the classes we offer. For more information, visit our website: DanceDNA.CA