Kawartha Lake Gateaway
On the shores of Young’s Lake, this tiny town proves that size does not matter when it comes to charm. Dotted with delightful cottages and brimming with hospitality, this popular spot for the outdoor enthusiast offers everything from spectacular fishing on Youngs Lake to magnificent bird watching. Sebright offers a true cottage getaway that is awaiting you just 90 minutes from Toronto! Travel down through the gorgeous Ontario country, and find yourself in this cozy lakefront two-bedroom cottage. It is located 15 minutes East from Casino Rama in Sebright, ON, and 20 minutes from Orillia. The cottage is surrounded by majestic trees, is extremely well maintained, and has all the amenities to create a peaceful atmosphere that will truly rejuvenate your mind.
Things to do:
Go for a refreshing swim in Young’s Lake or tan in our private beach.
Come back to a beverage or meal in the charming muskoka room, outlooking the lake while listening to pleasant symphonies of the local birds.
Take out the paddle boat or aluminum boat for some of the best fishing we have seen: The lake is a habitat to a large variety of species including northern pike, walleye, muskie, jumbo perch, lake trout, bass, catfish and other seasonals to make a great meal on the BBQ!
Light a bonfire, and roast some marshmallows in one of the two firepits.
There is plenty of room for organize a ball game or enjoy the beauty of the front yard.
Organize a trip to some of the incredible destinations Sebright & Kawarthas has to offer (see below).
– Mature/ responsible couples and families only.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom (hot water), wood fireplace.
– 1 bed, 3 spacious and comfortable futons and 1 corner sofa – can house up to 8 people (due to septic tank limits).
– Fully equipped modern kitchen: Fridge, Stove/Oven, Dishwater, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Kettle. (Well water is treated and good for drinking).
– Lake is sandy and shallow for first 30 feet – great for children! No weeds or rocks on our beach.
– TV & DVD player, Stereo System.
– Paddle boat included, Aluminum fishing trolling boat extra.
– Long driveway can house multiple cars
House is non smoking & no pets due to allergies.
Items to bring: Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Cutlery, and Plates.
Selected Local Destinations & Ideas:
Go hiking through: Carden Plain an Important Bird Area, Victoria Falls & Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands provincial park, or the surrounding Kawartha destinations.
Book a show at Casino Rama or try your luck at the Casino.
Visit the beautiful Town of Orillia.
or just … stay where you are and just relax at this truly amazing getaway.
Full payment upfront and security deposit required.
Send Message to listing owner
Kawartha Lake Gateaway